I haven't posted lately because I try to avoid belaboring the obvious. but I'll make an exception this time to reassure my readers that I'm still alive:
- Voter suppression works, as demonstrated by Brian Kemp, the new governor of Georgia.
- "Florida Man" can be a woman, as demonstrated by Brenda C. Snipes, election commissioner of Broward County.
- Nancy Pelosi will be Speaker again, if only because nobody else is willing to take all that grief; but she's also the only one capable of doing the job at this time.
- MbS personally ordered the murder of Jamal Khashoggi, but the Tr*mp Administration will find a way to ignore that fact.
- Fox News and Russia's TASS news agency are locked in a bitter struggle to determine which can be more slanted and misleading.
- Nobody has any clear idea of how to cope with the ecological catastrophe that is California.
- Matt Whitaker is an affront to the rule of law, but then so is the rest of the Tr*mp Administration.
- You can't fight a trade war with China and expect them to maintain sanctions against North Korea at the same time.