Monday, August 1, 2011

Punk-ass Pussy President Sucks GOP Cock Again

I am sorry that the most visceral words that signify great cowardice in the English language are either misogynistic or homophobic. I'm in a very visceral frame of mind.

Barack Obama is not an idiot, so I assume he realizes that the Faustian bargain he just struck with Boehner and Co. will make anything resembling economic recovery impossible at any time in the foreseeable future. Thing can, and will, get much worse before they get better.

The only hope I see is that Congress turns down the alleged "compromise," forcing Obama to act like a mensch and use executive power to raise the debt ceiling on his own — but would he do it even then? I don't know.

Immediately after publishing this post, I intend to fax my representative in the House to request that he vote "no," but he's a complete party hack who narrowly held onto his seat in 2010, so I don't expect him to comply with my request. After that, I suppose I'll fax the White House so they understand that they can't count on their left-leaning base after such a complete betrayal. I wouldn't vote for Barack Obama again even if it meant risking the election of, say, Louis Gohmert, who is so stupid his district has to send him to Congress on the "little bus."

I may use some visceral language.

No comments: